We advise companies, governmental bodies and individuals on all aspects of national and international taxation.
We also handle all dealings with the tax authorities, including optimised resolution of disputes arising from tax audits as well as administrative and judicial disputes. Tax mediation is a regular part of our work.
Our lawyers deal particularly with tax issues related to restructuring of enterprises (mergers and acquisitions) and investment strategy for companies in Belgium.
In connection with VAT, we perform audits for our clients, assist them in the implementation of optimisation measures, and advise them on their everyday business development.
We are also experienced in matters relating to wealth management. We can help with regularisation of assets, estate planning, relocation, structuring, securities and real estate.
Our services include:
- Feasibility studies and implementation of tax planning for Belgian clients and foreign investors.
- Analysis and structuring of company acquisitions and due diligence.
- Analysis and examination of corporate restructuring projects.
- Negotiating and drafting agreements on tax matters (tax rulings).
- Provision of personalised information, including in connection with real estate transactions.
- Management of VAT issues and, in particular, the right to deduction and its application in specific areas (real estate, international activities, etc.).
Would you like to know how we can assist you? Send an e-mail to email@example.com, and we will get back to you promptly.